Wednesday 28 September 2011

Musings in late September

Life is grand!  So many opportunities to learn and grow keep coming my way.  I find myself having to remember something important... there are way too many people my age (and younger) that are done too soon.  I remember a song by Neil Diamond called just that "Done too Soon".  It was on the B side of a single - oddly enough I don't remember the single - and in the song he names all kinds of people who passed away before their time.  The song ended:
    And each one of them
    has one thing shared

    Have sweated beneath the same Sun
    And looked up in wonder at the same moon
    And wept when it was all done
    For being done too soon. 

So here is celebrating (quietly and in a dignified manner) the joy and wonder of being alive.  The world is:
in the words of A. J. Rimmer (fusspot to the world)
   "A place of wonder, amazement and... wonder."
Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment