Sunday 20 October 2013

A New Computer

Last time I tried to post something on this blog the computer I was using just didn't cooperate.  It finally stopped all together at the end of September.  It was off to the store and we came home with a new computer.  It is so much better.  Perhaps now I will be able to 'blog' a bit more regularly.

So.

Since my last post:

- I have turned 60 years of age.
- I have completed my 23rd year of full time firefighting.
- We purchased a newer vehicle than the ones we are currently using.
- We had a visit from my folks.
- We had a reunion of fellow alumni from VBC.
- This is the 40th year since I was in the 1973 EC.

So I am pretty sure that anyone who was reading this blog regularly gave up on me.  So here is hoping that I will be able to get this restarted.

No promises mind you, just hopefulness.

1 comment: